You can imagine my shock when I am minding my own business surfing the net, checking in on my favourite blogs when I stumble on Pearl of BS. I was tagged on Pearl of BS and the post got me interested and I decided to write one similar.
So the rule is that you must write ten random things about yourself. If you follow my blog, you may pick up my likes, dislikes and things that inspire me. Check out my list below.
TEN THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT ME…
- I am a Beyoncé fan.
- I’m left-handed.
- I have a condition called hyperhydrosis (my hands sweat excessively when stressed)
- I don’t like Sci-Fi films.
- I like being alone.
- I love Reality TV (humiliating shows like the Biggest Loser and the talent searches like America’s Best Dance Crew- the whole gamut.
- I can’t dance (seriously!).
- I like fashion and dream of modeling.
- I’m borderline gerascophobic (fear of aging).
- I (REALLY) love to eat (from savoury to sweet and almost everything in between).
The hard part is here – I must tag other blogs. Why? Now, I won’t tag other blogs because if I do I will get in deep trouble. Really! I will say this though:
“The Pearls of May are Friggin from Bearman and Midwest in Halfgay Writerdood. Mama and Captain gave a Sense of Humor that Crystal Missed the Dennis Journey. The Kat got the Top of my Ocean Bottom.” – Corve DaCosta
***Only some people will figure out what I just said. It makes no sense.
Thanks to all those people in the quote above. I love your blogs and enjoy reading them and sometimes having a serious laugh. 🙂 I want you to come back soon because the next blog will be sweeter than this one. If you are on my blogroll you are taggged.
To really tag your blog the correct way, leave a comment.